LEADING MEP CONTRACTOR IN QATAR REQUIRED THE FOLLOWING;
A Major MEP Contracting Company looking for an experienced Accounts/Finance Manager with a minimum of 5 years of experience at the managerial level.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Overall management of the Finance Department
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Review monthly results with the appropriate level of the management team.
- Ensure financial reporting is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure that all accounting and operational controls are in place to properly monitor.
- Deal with clients & subcontractors and to manage cash collections and payments.
- Work with the external auditors and internal auditors as per the company regulations
- Ensure that the month/quarter/year-end closing processes and reconciliations are completed to ensure all requirements of internal controls.
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Monitor and track all finance driven organizational objectives and develop metrics to monitor performance.
Role requirements :
- Educational/Professional Qualifications : Degree/MBA – Finance, CA, CIMA, ACCA
- Minimum 5 years of Managerial level experience, preferably in Qatar, with strong analytical skills, good strategic thinking, Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Should have a strong background in Finance, Financial Planning & Budgeting, Business Development, and an understanding of local business practices and commercial trends.
Please send CVs with attested degree Certificate
Email: [email protected]