DEPUTY MAINTENANCE MANAGER
FMM IS LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES TO BE DEPLOYED FOR AN IMPORTANT PROJECT
IN DOHA. LOCAL AVAILABLE CANDIDATES WITH NOC WILL BE PREFERRED.
• Responsible for the management of services and processes that support the core business of the organization.
• To take the overall responsibility for delivering functional goals including operational uptime, compliance, financial and people development.
• Realize pursuit of the satisfaction of the client, solving possible incidences and detecting new business opportunities or added to the already employed services.
• Responsible for implementing the maintenance procedures to be followed in accordance with the operating and maintenance manuals, the planned maintenance system and any other recommendations that become necessary over time.
• Have the ability to lead technical root cause investigations and elaborate comprehensive technical reports.
• To anticipate and plan for future requirements in the Facility. Act as consultant and advise the client.
• Monitor and ensure compliance with the policies and regulations adopted by the organization in the management of the contract, in its scope of activity.
• Responsible for ensuring the plant is maintained economically, efficiently and safely according to good engineering practices and to prolong the life of the systems.
• To attend periodic meetings with the client representatives and/or their
representatives to discuss and appraise the performance of the contract at no extra cost to the client.
• Liaise with customers and operations and create and develop a relationship with the client. Manage stocks of supplies, tools and equipment.
• Collaborate with HSEQ Department to ensure safe working practices are followed.
• Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with electrical and electronic knowledge.
• Understanding of Museum Operations.
• Working knowledge of Museums; experience in MEP systems with good knowledge of humidity and climate control.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in a deputy or managerial position; 5 years of experience in the Gulf region.
• Good written and spoken English.
• Understanding of CAFM systems and BIM modelling.
• Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Follow our official LinkedIn and Facebook company page to get the latest updates or visit our website at www.fmm.com.qa
SEND YOUR CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearly mentioning the position applied in the subject line.