Urgently required candidates for a leading company for the following vacancies
1) Fire & Gas Detecting Technicians -6 NO’S
• Shall be skilled and experienced in working / calibration /troubleshooting of different types of Fire alarm panel, Gas / detectors, and other types of Instrumentation / cables.
• Shall be conversant F&G / Fire Alarm maintenance &Safety procedures, & work experience in various types of detectors, Instruments and Systems.
• Shall Adequate knowledge in reading and interpretation of Cause & Effect Drawings.
• Diploma in Instrumentation or Electrical Engineering or ITI Certificate on Instrumentation or Electrical with Experience of five (5) to seven (7) years in Oil and Gas Plants working in Fire and Gas / Fire Alarm Systems / detectors.
• Training Certificate on Fire & Gas Detecting is mandatory
2) Fire Extinguisher Service Technician – 4 NO’S
• Shall be skilled in Servicing, maintenance and repair of fire extinguishers like Cartridge type, DCP, Co2, Water, Foam etc
• Shall Plan and organize work – Carry out risk assessments and H&S responsibilities.
• Shall Ensure standards are maintained to current standards and maximize the operation, effectiveness and reliability of extinguishers and associated equipments.
• Shall be proactive with maintenance work.
• Maintain precise documentation of works done including expenditure and report to the team manager.
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with Experience of five (5) to seven (7) years in Oil and Gas Plant.
• Training Certificate on Fire Extinguisher Service is mandatory
TRANSFERABLE VISA AND NOC IS REQUIRED
Candidates may send your CV to: