Established in 1956, GAC has grown to become one of the largest integrated providers of Shipping, Logistics and Marine related services.
Today, GAC employs over 10,000 professionals, operates 300 offices in more than 40 countries and works with trusted partners to cover over 1,000 locations worldwide.
We are currently looking for passionate professionals to join our GAC Qatar
Shipping Operations and Logistics in the following roles.
– Assistant Manager Business Development
– Shipping Executives
– Ship Boarding Clerks
– Shipping Customer Service Representative
– Sales Support Executive in Liner
– HSSE Assistant
– HGV Driver
The Right Candidates will possess:
• Preferably prior experience in the Shipping/ Ship handling industry
• Very well organized, team spirited personality and excellent coordination skills
• Ability to focus and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Precise verbal and written communication style in English
• Well versed PC skills and ability to handle all common MS programs.
• Passionate about the job and flexible with regards to working hours
• Preferably a University Degree/ or Diploma in the related subject and minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar environment
Should your experience and skills match the above requirements, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected], with the Job Title which you are applying for in the subject.
Kindly note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.