A leading company primarily working for projects in the aviation industry is URGENTLY
looking to fill in the following positions:
NETWORK / IT TECHNICIAN
Preferably in Junior level.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• With a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Electrical Engineering.
• Basic understanding of Layer 2 & 3 and Layer 1 network issues, cases, and terminologies
• Understanding of Network operations (WAN, LAN) with experience with other common Internet Protocols & Technologies; HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, Telnet, SSH, and NNTP – ADSL, IPVPN, Ethernet, SDH, IPL, VoIP, CUCDM
• Ability to lead internal and/or external conference calls during the Incident Management cycle with stakeholders.
• Candidate with experience in MSSQL Database administration and SSR Report server maintenance .
• With 3-5 yrs experience in the same field. Windows Cluster experience is preferred.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MAY SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATIONS BY SENDING THEIR UPDATED CV / RESUME TO THE BELOW MENTIONED EMAIL: