Project Facility Manager
The Project Facility Manager will provide support to the Operations department to develop, manage and deliver various projects safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality expectations of Facilities Management & Maintenance Company (FMM) and the client management team. They will manage the dedicated team, assuring the
compliance with the technical requirements and customer satisfaction, supervising the work carried out by the teams, managing the KPI driven business.
• Degree in Engineering (UPDA/MMUP certified – preferred)
• 15 years’ experience in facility management/maintenance – MEP expert
• Good written and spoken English
• Proven experience using CAFM systems
• Understand design specifications and technical drawings.
• Proactive, problem solving skills and detailed oriented
• Gulf experience
To provide legal advice on all aspects of FMM corporate activities, resolving legal disputes, supporting and updating the FMM Management and Human Resources team on labour and corporate law. Actively involved with the Commercial team in preparations of tender documents and contracts, negotiating with potential partners and/or new clients while conducting due diligence reviews and ensuring full understanding of terms and conditions
to minimize risks and exposure to FMM.
• Minimum 5 years of experience at a law firm or in-house in Qatar.
• Minimum 2 years of experience with Commercial contracts • Fluent in English and Arabic
• This is a business support role requiring strong legal and operations focus.
• Particular preference given to individuals with background in facility management, engineering or construction biddings.
• Candidates must be experienced with tender preparations, including due diligence and contract review, and should have familiarity with document review platforms. Candidates are required to demonstrate superb attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, excellent oral and written communication skills.
• The position will require an ability to display legal and business acumen in approaching and resolving issues, primarily focused on procurement functions of the business.
Local candidate with NOC and can join IMMEDIATELY preferred
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org