The Project Manager will provide support to the Operations department to develop, manage and deliver various projects safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality expectations of FMM and the client management team. They will manage the dedicated team, assuring the compliance with the technical requirements and customer satisfaction, supervising the work carried out by the teams, managing the KPI driven business.
• Degree in Engineering (UPDA/MMUP certified – preferred)
• 15 years’ experience in MEP systems.
• Good written and spoken English
• Proven experience using CAFM systems
• Understand design specifications and technical drawings.
• Proactive, problem solving skills and detailed oriented
• Gulf experience
• Local candidate with NOC and
• can join IMMEDIATELY
Send your CV to: [email protected]