1. PROJECT ENGINEER (OIL & GAS)
• Engineering Degree. 8 yrs. of exp. in oil & gas industry. Candidate should have knowledge in Subsea Pipeline Installation, installation of spools, pipelines flooding, pigging & hydro-testing, preparation of method statements, specifications and procedures. Should have valid Qatar
2. TECHNICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (OIL & GAS)
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Min. 8 yrs. of exp. as technical administrative assistant in an oil and gas industry. Experienced in technical report writing, ISO documentation and SAP systems.
3. WAREHOUSE CLERK
• 12th Class. Min. 5 yrs. of exp. in material handling, warehouse setting or in logistics, inventory control & in good on speaking and writing English.
4. INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN
• 3 yrs. Diploma or above, minimum 2 yrs. exp. in maintenance of PLC/RTU and performance of SCADA master system, and field devices like valves, flow meters, and pressure meters.
All Candidates must have transferable VISA/NOC.
Send CV with photos and copies of Education / Experience
Certificates to the below email address.
E-mail: [email protected]