Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator
• Operates and maintains wastewater treatment, sludge processing, and handling equipment.
• Tends pumps, conveyors, blowers, chlorinators, vacuum filters, and other equipment used to treat wastewater
• Collects samples and makes routine chemical analyses of wastewater at various points in the
• Skims grease, pumps sludge, and transfers sludge from sludge tanks to drying beds.
• Lubricates pumps, valves, and other equipment; repairs parts where necessary.
• Maintains the surrounding grounds
• Requisitions supplies and materials
RO Technician / Water Treatment Plant Technician
• Operate and maintain the Reverse Osmosis Plants.
• Maintain and operate the filtering and chemical treatment processes
• Inspect, service and repair components of the water treatment plant.
• Excellent mechanical skills
• English speaking & writing (Good)
• Minimum 3 years’ Experience on operation treatment plant (Water treatment Plants)
• Preferred to have NOC.
• Preferred to have Qatari Driving license.