Ali Bin Ali HOLDING
Join the Employer of Choice
Join Ali Bin Ali Group
The Partner of Choice
Sales Delivery Driver
Deliver goods to customers in adherence with the related Purchase Order and Invoicing documentation from warehouse to customer location. Resolve all enquiries, discrepancies and rejections related to specific invoiced deliveries by acting as the company’s representative.
To follow world-class merchandising practices and creating visibility at our customer outlets in order to attract consumer’s attention to our brands and products and to achieve and exceed the set monthly target.
Van Sales Representative
This role will ensures that sale department achieves its sales budgets by sales, distribution, merchandizing, cash collection and maintaining company assets in the assigned accounts/territories.
- FMCG experience of at least 2-3 years is required
- A valid Qatar driving license is required-
- For Sales Delivery (driver) and Van Sales Representative role
- Medium Vehicle category is a must
- For Mechandiser role
- Light vehicle category is a must.
- Must to be on a transferable RP with NOC.
- Basic English communication skills; Bilingual is a preference(e.g. English and Hindi/Arabic)
- Physically fit to lift heavy load ( i. e 20 kilos and above)
- Ability to work outdoors in a very demanding environment
This role leads a team of sales executives/ merchandisers to achieve and exceed set goals while ensuring in-market execution in accordance to company guidelines, managing and reporting KPIs related to product and sales contributors with management.
- Minimum a Degree in sales or marketing is a must.
- Must have an overall experience of 8-10 years of experience (with minimum 3 years in a supervisorial role) with FMCG products within organized trade.
- Must have a valid Qatar driving license light vehicle category.
- Must to be on transferable RP with NOC.
- English communication skills; Bilingual is a preference(e.g. English and Hindi / Arabic)
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors in a very demanding environment.
Senior Sales Executive
- The role will ensure that account plans are implemented in accordance with company guidelines and strategy. A part of the role entails the delivery of the sales budget on a monthly basis, as well as plan-o-grams, secondary placements and activations within the allocated trade budge.
- Minimum a diploma in sales or marketing is a must.
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience with FMCG products within organized trade.
- Must have a valid Qatar driving license-light vehicle category.
- Must to be on transferable RP with NOc.
- English communication skills; Bilingual is a preference (e.g. English and Hindi / Arabic)
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors in a very demanding environment
August 17 (Saturday) 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Old Airport Road, Ali Bin Ali Tower, Ground Floor
All COVID-19 regulations are to be followed(Ehteraz green status, maintaining social distancing and face mask are mandatory for entering the venue)