A Qatar based Oil and Gas Services company with an excellent work environment needs self- motivated, energetic, ambitious, hardworking personnel for the following position
Position: Workshop Supervisor (O&G Workshop)
Education: Degree/Diploma in Engineering preferably with Electrical/Instrumentation discipline. Electro-mechanical maintenance skill set is an added advantage.
Experience: 10 years of experience with 5 Years Supervisory role in Oil & Gas or heavy industrial sector.
• Manage the multiple tasks including the major overhaul and refurbishment of Air Compressors, Pumps, Electric Actuators, Electric cranes/Hoists, rotating machinery etc…
• Supervise 25+ highly skilled Technicians and execute the day-to-day operations of the Workshop in Ras Laffan.
• Meet the committed completion date and prompt delivery of serviced units to Clients.
• Manage the quality inspection, completion and test reports.
• Manage Quality and HSE issues in the Workshop including the immediate reporting of any HSE or near miss incidents to ensure that the workshop activities are performed efficiently and safely
• Contribute to the objective of “continuous performance improvement” in all workshop activities by reporting and analysing performance against key performance indicators and taking remedial action whenever required to improve performance.
Candidates must be available in Qatar with QID,
Qatar Driving License only need to apply. Please submit your resume to [email protected]