- 2+ years of culinary education.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Advanced knowledge of food professional principles and practices.
- Proficient knowledge of human resources management.
- Excellent knowledge of BOH systems, ordering and inventory.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Available to work on-call , shifts, after hours, over weekends, and on public holidays
- Culinary school degree / diploma.
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Prefectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative , unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary work ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people with food.
Send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org