Job Opportunities in Qatar
With a leading dairy foods company
- SALES SUPERVISORS: Graduate with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a supervisory role in the FMCG industry Preferably. Food & Beverages industry.
- VAN SALESMEN: High school with a minimum of 2 years’ experience preferably with chilled products. Qatar Light driving license essential
- MERCHANDISERS: High school with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same role with good communication and creativity. Qatar Driving license essential.
- SALES SUPPORT SUPERVISOR: Graduate with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Sales Support supervisory role in the FMCG industry.
- SALES HELPERS: Physically fit age limit 30 years
- FLEET MECHANICS: Certified Diploma in mechanical with min. 5 years’ experience diagnoses and troubleshoot all diesel vehicles/trucks (overhaul & under chassis) experience with petrol vehicles and electrical is a plus.
- REFRIGERATION TECHNICIANS: Certified refrigeration technician with min. 5 experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting Reefer van AJC, Display coolers, etc.
- BRANCH ACCOUNTANT: Graduate with 5 years’ experience in the FMCG industry in finance administrative capacity.
- STOREKEEPERS: Experience in FMCG Industry with similar capacity
Min 3 years, understand the full cycle of Warehouse Management & Distributions with Computer & ERP background.
- COLLECTION REP: Knowledge in debt collections, computer skills. Should be bilingual and have a driving license
Priority to local nationals. Expatriate candidates should have a transferable work visa.
Language: Spoken and written English. Arabic is an advantage.
Applicants, please send your resume with contact numbers & e-mail ID to [email protected]