A leading FMCG Company in GCC hiring all Sales, Merchandising, Logistics, Fleet, Facility, Finance, Trade Marketing, and HR positions.
- SALESMAN: Candidate should be between 21 to 40 years old with a minimum of 2 years FMCG experience as a Salesman. He should be physically fit, healthy and would be able to deliver the targeted volume and margin of all product range in his route by achieving the right product distribution and ensuring good customer service in the most efficient manner adhering strictly to company trade, quality, and safety policies. (Must have Qatar heavy license)
- SALESMAN ASSISTANT: Candidate should be at least 22 to 35 years old, strong, and healthy. Need to assist Salesman on his assigned route and in each customer sales call to provide support by performing effective fridge/stock management, product delivery, and merchandising.
- SALES/MERCHANDISING/LOGISTICS/FLEET/FACILITY/FINANCE/TRADEMARETING AND HR SUPERVISOR: Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in FMCG management, must have relevant experience to the related division.
- MERCHANDISER: Candidate at least 2nd level Educated has 2 yrs. experience as a Merchandiser in the FMCG business. (Must have Qatar light License).
- LADY PROMOTER: Should have 2 years of similar experience in FMCG environment, should be active, courteous, and convincing. Candidate should be between 20 to 30 years old and good communication skills in English.
- DRIVER HEAVY & LIGHT: Candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of driving experience in the middle east and a valid Qatar DL is a must.
- LABOURER: Should be able to read, write & speak English with good numerical understanding.
- PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER (PRO): Candidate should be 22 to 40 years old with good oral & written communication skills in Arabic & English. Should have a minimum of 2 to 5 years experience in handling all the ministry and labor department works, valid Qatar Driving License is a must.
- ADMIN ASSISTANT: Minimum 2 to 5 years experience in Govt. related administration work with good oral & written communication skill in Arabic & English. Should have good PC skills in MS office tools with good typing experience in English & Arabic.
CV to be addressed to: DHR Manager,
email to [email protected]
Position applied for should be mentioned in the subject line.
Candidate must be able to get NOC approval.