MEDICAL CENTER MANAGER
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, health services administration, or similar.
- Master’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Experience in managing a healthcare facility or clinic.
- Ability to supervise and motivate clinic staff to perform their duties efficiently.
- Exceptional organizational skills to ensure that quality services are provided.
- Knowledge of procuring supplies, equipment and staff needed at the clinic.
- Proficiency in managing budgets, billing, and negotiating with suppliers and vendors.
- Competency with computer-based healthcare administration systems, like kareo and MediXcel EMR.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for liaising with patients, healthcare providers, and specialists, as well as the public.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Send CV’s to: [email protected]