A leading company primarily working for projects in the aviation industry is looking to fill in the following positions.
Position: IT Technician
- Basic understanding of Layer 2 and 3 and Layer 1 network issues, cases and terminologies
- Understanding of Network operations (WAN, LAN) with experience with other common internet Protocols and Technologies: HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, Telnet, SSH and NNTP – ADSL, IPVPN, Ethernet, SDH, IPL, VoIP, CUCDM
- Ability to lead internal and / or external conference calls during incident Management cycle with Stakeholders
Qualifications / Experiences
- At least 1 years’ working exposures in a high value customer facing role within a Service Desk Shift Environment
- CCNA Certified or equivalent is advantage
Position: Senior and Junior TECHNICIAN (Electrical Engineering)
- Minimum Diploma level in Electrical and or Electronics or IT special system
- Min 3 yrs work experience in related fields in airport baggage handling system or other scanning devices.
- Maintain service baggage handling + HBS Equipment’s
- Good command in English
- Driving Licence will be an added advantage
Position: AUTOCAD designers
- Freshers or with 2 Years Experience with IT or Electrical Engineering Experience is preferred.
Position: Admin Assistants
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR, Adminstrative and document control
- Diploma in Document control preferred.
Position: Safety Technician
- Any degree or diploma
- Recognized Safety courses attended such NEBOSH or equivalent
- A minimum of three years experience in aviation or oil and gas.
- Hold Qatar Driving License.
- Able to handle Boom lift will be an advantage
Position: General Helpers
- Able to assist technicians and move heavy equipment
- Some cleaning and baggage handling experience
- Debris removal
All Applicants Should be Based in Doha With Transferable Visa and Ready to Join Immediately.
You May Submit Your Applications By Sending Your Updated Resume/ Cv to the Below Mentioned Email: [email protected]